Seaside Farmers Market Spotlight: Twin Oaks Farm
Mar. 7, 2016
Looking for local, fresh ingredients for your meals while staying on 30A? Look no further!
The Seaside Farmers Market is open year round on Saturdays from 8 a.m.-12 p.m. and from Memorial Day until Labor Day, it's open on Saturdays and Tuesdays.
Treat yourself to fresh produce, artisan cheeses and breads, speciality items, baked goods and much more. This week we are excited to spotlight Twin Oaks Farm who is regular at the Farmers Market.
About Twin Oaks Farm: Twin Oaks Farm is a 94 acre certified organic farm located in North Florida. They raise heritage chickens, ducks, sheep and pigs on pasture, the old fashioned way. Twin Oaks Farm is committed to organic practices, the cultivation of non genetically modified vegetables and fruits and the breeding of heritage livestock in an effort to support their conservation. They produce a whole line of artisan food only using organic and/or local ingredients.
Farmers Market items:
- Chicken eggs
- Duck eggs
- Goose eggs
- Pre order for market pick up : whole chicken/ whole duck/ whole turkey.
- Preserves – Chutney – Confits and other compotes
- Cranberry Sauce
- Cranberry Mustard
- Lemony - Sage Mustard
- Lemon Confit
- Caramelized Onion Compote
- Shallot confit in Port wine
- Organic Hot Chocolate Mix
Meals in a jar:
- Tomato - Basil Sauce
- Chicken in curry sauce
- Chicken in mushroom/cream sauce
- Boeuf Bourguignon
- Organic Chicken Broth
- Organic Turkey Broth concentrate
- Organic Grey Sea Salt and Herbs Rub