Top 10 Indoor Activities
Feb. 17, 2015
Whether you are trying to escape the cold or heat for an afternoon or you're looking for something to do while waiting out the rain, 30A has tons of fun indoor activities to offer. Here are 10 ideas to keep your family busy no matter what the weather forecast.
1. Create your next masterpiece at Fired Up Paint-Your-Own Pottery! Stop in to this fun, family-friendly place where you can paint your "art" out on over 500 unique pottery pieces. With prices starting at just $14, it's the perfect way to create affordable family memories. 2. Pack up the family and hit the Silver Sands Premium Outlets for some retail therapy. Find bargains every day at Brooks Brothers, Coach, Gap Outlet, J.Crew, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, Michael Kors, Nautica, Nike and Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th just to name a few! 3. Visit the Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park! With endless animal encounter opportunities, dolphin and sea lion shows, daily animal chats, and amazing exhibits to view, your visit will be filled with fun and adventure.
4. Take it to the stage by going to a fun and entertaining performance at the Seaside Repertory Theatre! From improv, to children's theater, from serious drama to great live music, there's a little something for everyone. Check out their lineup here.
6. In the mood for a game night? Pick up a puzzle, toy or board game that the whole family will enjoy from Duckies Shop of Fun.
7. Catch one of the newest flicks at the Boulevard Cinema.
8. Discover the fabulous shops or indulge in some tasty treats in Grayton Beach. There are plenty of art galleries, boutiques and speciality stores to explore.
9. Let your creative energy shine by taking an art class at Santa Rosa Pottery.
10. Pamper yourself and rejuvenate your senses with a trip to one of the spas of 30A. Enjoy a massage, facial or body treatment at some of our favorite calming day spas like Serenity by the Sea or Watercolor InnSpa.