What to do in Rosemary Beach
Jun. 14, 2016
The crown jewel of Scenic Highway 30A is Rosemary Beach. From top-rated restaurants to fabulous boutiques, Rosemary Beach offers visitors luxurious amenities and attractions to enjoy when not lazing the day away on the beautiful Gulf Coast beach. Rosemary Beach serves up whatever your heart desires while you’re on vacation, so find what you’re craving with this list of eateries, shops, spas, and more.
Where To Stay
- Casa Al Fin - 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home for up to 8 guests.
- Centre Court - 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom cottage.
- Costa Verde - 4 bedroom home with its own private pool and space for up to 10 guests.
- Jubilation Cottage - 3 bedroom beach home, perfect for up to 6 guests.
- Pitot Carriage House - 1 bedroom cottage that includes two adult bicycles for cruising Rosemary Beach.
- Pitot Cottage - 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom picturesque beach home.
- Rosemary Loft - 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom loft overlooking North Barrett Square in the heart of Rosemary Beach
- The Front Row - 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo perfect for a family vacation.
- The Green Door Cottage - 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom cottage with an infinity spa and a private pool.
- The Green Door Carriage House - 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home steps away from the community pool.
- Sea Salt Cottage - 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom cozy home one door down from the Cabana Pool.
- The Zen Den - 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom beach escape with a private pool and covered outdoor seating area.
- Tucked Away - 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom cottage next to West Kingston Park.
Where To Eat
Whether you’re looking for a cozy breakfast or a decadent dinner, Rosemary Beach’s selection of restaurants will serve up exactly what you want.
- Restaurant Paradis - Coastal fine dining at its very best.
- Summer Kitchen Cafe - American comfort food served up in a casual, laid back setting.
- Cowgirl Kitchen Restaurant & Bar - For Western fare and fantastic margaritas, head to Cowgirl Kitchen.
- Wild Olives - A quaint wine and cheese bistro with stunning outdoor seating.
- Amavida Coffee and Tea - Local cafe brewing thoughtfully-sourced coffee and loose leaf teas.
- Sugar Shak - Sate your sweet tooth with a stop at this candy store and ice cream parlor.
- Havana Beach Bar & Grill - New American fare inspired by Spanish, French, and Portuguese culinary traditions.
What to do
There’s more to do on Rosemary Beach than taking in the surf and sand of the Emerald Coast.
- Rosemary Beach Fitness Center - Whether you’re looking for a personal trainer or massage therapy, the Rosemary Beach Fitness Center is a top-of-the-line health club for visitors to enjoy.
- Rosemary Beach Racquet Club - The best spot on Rosemary Beach to play a game of tennis.
- Hidden Lantern Bookstore - A haven for bookworms vacationing on 30A.
- Sea Contemporary Art Space - Peruse work from local artists in this contemporary gallery space.
- Vivo Spa Salon - Pamper yourself with the extensive selection of salon and spa services offered at Vivo.
Where To Shop
Shopaholics, rejoice! There’s something for everyone on Rosemary Beach.
- Hissyfits Boutique - Fun and flirty accessories and gifts that make excellent souvenirs to remind you of your trip to Rosemary Beach.
- Moonpize - A beach boutique selling apparel, shoes, and jewelry.
- Pish Posh Patchouli’s - An apothecary boutique filled with handmade bath products, accessories, and jewelry.
- Bombora Sun & Surf - Everything you need to outfit yourself for a stylish day on the beach.
- Fitz and Emme - A children’s clothing boutique specializing in modern and fashionable threads for little ones
- Willow Boutique - A designer clothing boutique for the fabulous woman in your life.
- Rosemary Beach Trading Co. - Remember your Rosemary Beach getaway with locally made apparel and gifts.
- August + Brill - Southern style at its finest.
- Gigi’s Fabulous Kids’ Fashions and Toys - Fun and fashionable kids’ clothing and toys in a colorful, festive shop.